Power Through Perimenopause
Get your hormones, habits and health back on track so you can feel fabulous in your 40s
Is this You?
You’re a woman in your 40s who’s wondering what the hell happened to the girl you once were? In the last few months (or maybe longer), you’re either tired, cranky, or overwhelmed, and yet before, you could do so much more.
Your energy is on the floor and what you’d give for a great night’s sleep! You’ve tried supplements but they haven’t changed a thing. You’ve been to your doctor, who didn’t offer much help because your bloods are ‘normal’ – but it sure doesn’t feel that way. There are times it feels like someone has pulled the plug and you’re dragging yourself through the day until you crash out on the couch and fall asleep in front of the TV. Who is this woman you’ve become?
Your diet hasn’t changed but your waistline has, and it’s harder to shift those extra pounds. And no matter how much you sleep, you wake tired, and aching all over. Surely, this can’t be what your future holds!
You write lists to help you remember the stuff you have to do, because your brain fog is worrying and your concentration has gone to hell. Which is frustrating at home and impacting your performance (and maybe your confidence too) at work.
Maybe you’ve noticed changes in your menstrual cycle – heavier or skipped bleeds or a worsening PMS. Or you might have the coil in place so you haven’t a clue what’s really happening down there but something’s going on, that’s for sure.
Because there’s no explaining your mood swings – when you could burst into tears or want to scream in rage. And your GP might even have mentioned anti-depressants but you’re not depressed, just friggin tired and you don’t know what to do!
I know how rough it can be and I help women like you all the time. Let me show you how.
Firstly, you are NOT imagining your symptoms
– even if your doctor says your bloods are normal! Hormonal fluctuations happen up to TEN years before menopause so if you’re in your 40s, chances are good that perimenopause has begun.
And I promise, there’s a lot we can do to help you feel great at this time.
Imagine having your energy back, and your motivation and drive, so you’re in great form with your family and friends. There’s time for connection and fun again with the people who matter most.
Instead of falling asleep on the couch, you’ll have energy for exercise and getting your body back to feeling fit and trim, just like you used to be. You’ll know how to stay flexible and strong and have the motivation to make it happen in a way that works for you.
Because you’re sleeping and feeling so much better, it’s easier to feel more confident at work as memory, concentration, and focus all improve. You’ll also learn to create more boundaries – to pause and delegate, rather than always jumping in. And you’ll have time, energy, and bandwidth for your life outside of work.
Power through Perimenopause is a 3 month, personalised one-to-one programme to help you get your hormones, health, and habits back on track.
Why work with me?
I’m Ashleigh, a hormone health and life coach for women like you, whose energy tanks are low. You’re far too young to feel this old and you want to get your energy (and your hormones) back on track. I can help you have more energy, motivation, and hormonal balance so you can feel like your fabulous, fun-loving self again.
With this programme, you will:
- Feel more energetic, motivated, and ready to face every day
- Have more deeply refreshing sleep
- Lose the hormonal mood swings
- Develop better self care habits around diet and exercise
- Have time for fun again, with family and friends
The tools and support you get:
Power through Perimenopause is a 3 month programme, which includes:
- THREE one-hour sessions in person or on Zoom
- Every 4 weeks, scheduled in advance
- Each session will focus on your specific challenges to help you find solutions fast
- Jam-packed with tips, tools and suggestions tailored for your needs
- We review your medical history, your most recent blood results, and your current symptoms and discuss if you should investigate them further with your GP.
- ONE resource email per week (you’ve enough emails in your inbox) with:
- Short video clips from me tailored for your circumstance
- Tips to avoid overwhelm and keep your boundaries strong
- Suggestions on supplements where appropriate
– My Big-Hugs and Bum-Kicks WhatsApp texts to nudge, remind, support and challenge you (three times weekly) in your everyday life.
- Because we all forget the good stuff once life gets busy!
- My WhatsApp texts help you remember your self care promises and plans.
– Three ten-minute Check in calls in between our scheduled consultations.
– Three one-hour sessions
– Tailored, homeopathic remedies
– Weekly resource emails, videos, and pdfs
– Regular WhatsApp Big-Hugs and Bum-Kicks
– Three ten minute ‘Check In calls’ during the programme
Wonder if this will work for you?
Even if you’ve already tried supplements to no avail, this programme can help you have more energy, better sleep and hormonal calm. A combination of tailored homoeopathic remedies, along with practical, real-life everyday solutions will bring results more quickly than you might think. I’ve been getting great results with women like you for many years now and you too can have those benefits too.
“I cannot believe how quickly I saw improvements in how I feel. Why did I delay so long in reaching out?” J.P. Waterford
Investment: €450 (€150 per month including remedies)
Many health insurers will cover some of your costs, depending on the policy held.
How to make this happen
Interested in working with me? Because my work gets results, my diary is always heavily booked several weeks in advance. Get in touch today to schedule your preferred slot as soon as possible!
Enquire / Book: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ll be back in touch with you asap to get you started.
FAQs (or the excuses we sometimes use)
Q. “Maybe I should wait until the school holidays / end of this sales cycle / after the summer because I’ll have more time then. ”
A. Seriously? You know as well as I do that there’s never a ‘right time.’’ You’ve probably already wasted enough time trying to figure this out on your own. Give yourself the permission and support you need NOW!
Q. “I’m already really busy – will this work for me?”
A. Absolutely! And you know as well as I do that signing up isn’t a magic wand! This programme WORKS – and doesn’t take much time but you do need to turn up for yourself.
Q. “I have the coil in place – will this programme help?”
A. Many of my clients have a coil in place and see improvements in all their symptoms on the programme
Q. “I take anti-depressants – can I take the remedies too?”
A. Homoeopathic remedies are tailored for your specific circumstances and can be used alongside any conventional prescribed medications.
Is this you? Your life is busy, which is why you’ve been ignoring things but you know you need to take action now. It’s time to make what’s important to you in theory, translate into important every day – the health that can’t be bought, the relationships that matter and a life that’s aligned with your true values.