Who’s it for?
- Are you a woman in your late 30’s or 40’s who is tired of being tired?
- Are you fed up dragging yourself through each day, only to crash out on the couch at night?
- Is sleep disturbed or unrefreshing?
- Do you wake feeling like you’ve been run over by a bus most days?
- Or maybe you’ve wondered if this is as good as it gets once you’re past 35?
- Or if your inner spark will ever return?
- Or if you’ll ever get your MOJO back?
You sure can!
What will it do for you?
Over the course of four one-hour classes, you will learn about:
- your body and how hormones can play a big role in feeling fabulous (I promise to keep it medical jargon free)
- the blood tests you might need to discuss with your doctor in case there’s a medical reason for your fatigue
- supplements that can be used, as well as simple changes you can make that can make a massive difference to both your sleep and energy.
And you’ll hear about the simple head hacks we can all learn to move from Martyr Mammy to Grateful and Guilt-Free at home.
This course happens online, every Tuesday night for one hour, starting on Tuesday 3rd May for four sessions. You’ll get a Zoom link ahead of the class and there’s time for questions every week.
The course includes the four classes, which are held live, online each Tuesday night and are NOT recorded. This is to ensure privacy for the attendees and to allow it to be a safe space to ask questions. If you can’t attend on any one of the nights, you miss the class and there’s no opportunity to attend that class again.
What do you get?
A lot of answers, advice and next step suggestions to help you improve your energy levels, the quality of your sleep and to find your inner warrior again – the superhero that may have gotten buried under laundry and lockdown over the last few years!
Will it work for me?
I’ve seen again and again, in both my work with individual clients and my online programmes, women exactly like you, in their 30’s and 40’s, see improvements in energy levels and sleep with the simple suggestions I make. This stuff works once you make it happen in your everyday life, because I focus on simple habit changes and behaviour adjusts.
I like simple, because life is already too busy for complicated!
If you’ve been following me on social media and like my Big-Hugs and Bum-Kicks approach, you’ll know that I encourage self care and accountability. No programme or class works simply because we buy it but if you know you’re too young to feel this old, take the next step and get your energy, sleep and MOJO* back on track.
- Tuesday 3rd May – 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Tuesday 10th May – 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Tuesday 17th May – 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Tuesday 24th May – 7.30pm to 8.30pm
This four week class including all of the above for just €120!